June 9, 2021
Location: 104 W. 3rd Street, West Liberty, IA
Post Date: 5/15/21
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Art Gallery
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 2-6pm; Saturday 10-4pm; Sunday 1-3pm
Reporting Relationships: Reports directly to the Gallery Chair
Gallery Associate, Part Time
Job Description/Gallery Associate
Oversee all operations of the gallery including opening and closing each day, managing purchases, light
clean up, and educating visitors on the art. Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed.
- Open and close the gallery. Make sure the facility is secured each day when leaving.
- Manage purchases made when people visit the gallery.
- Engage with visitors to the gallery and educate them on the art work and WLAAC.
- Perform light cleaning at the end of shift to include sweeping, straightening the restroom, dusting,
- Ensure the premises are tidy and presentable.
- Have visitors sign the guest book.
- Assist with set up for special events, art classes, etc.
- May have to climb an elevated step ladder, stoop, lift 15-20lbs, and various other activities
- Ability to stand for 4-6 hours at a time.
- Computer literacy and math skills for ringing up purchases
If you feel you are a qualified applicant for this position please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brick Street Gallery believes in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for
employment. Our company’s success depends on the effective utilization of qualified individuals regardless
of their race, creed, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, military or
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will not discriminate on the basis of these
characteristics in a personnel action including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotions, transfers,
demotions, benefits, compensation, discipline, termination and any other conditions or privileges of